Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flora exhibit opens Friday

... at the Lake County Discovery Museum, Wauconda IL. Original paintings and drawings, fine art prints, and Flora artifacts will be displayed, along with a collection of antiquarian Little Man Press chapbooks.

Barb and I will be in-house for the opening reception, Friday evening, April 4. Flora books, prints, and merch will be on sale in the LCDM gift shoppe. The exhibit runs thru August 31.

To find the museum, follow the signs on Route 12:

3 comments:

Ernie said...

When are you bringing the road show to Florida? We've got Flora-philes down here, too. Well, at least one. I could probably dig up another if I tried hard enough.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernie!

Good news -- the Flora Exhibit will most likely travel. Where to next, we're not sure. Perhaps you could recommend a venue in Florida -- Lake County Discovery Museum has put together a very fine exhibition that should be seen by all!

Ernie said...

I doubt if there's enough room in my condo to host such an exhibit. Well, certainly not the crowds it's sure to generate. But if I think of a good place, I'll let you know.